- Application forms are available from the beginning of the 1st term.
- These forms must be collected from the School office. Forms are NOT available electronically.
- Forms are screened and successful candidates are selected based on:
- Academic standards in English and Mathematics.
- All-round participation and ability.
- “Potential” in the above.
- Ease of access to the School on a reliable transport network.
- Successful candidates are invited for entrance examination, and one-on-one interview
- All interviews are on a one-on-one, personal basis, lasting approx. 10 minutes.
- Preference (but no guarantee) is given to;
- KingsPark siblings.
- Academic ability (mainly in English and Mathematics).
- Participation and/or potential in sport and/or cultural activities.
- Community involvement.
- The ability to converse in English.
- Confidence and leadership potential.
- Personality and character.
- In all of the above, the primary focus is on choosing pupils who will deal positively with a strong academic programme, while being fully involved in the extra-curricular life of the School.
NB: Financial status of the parents is not taken into consideration when evaluating enrolment applications
- Acceptance and non-acceptance letters are posted before resumption of term1 resumpton date.
- Applicants must accept the offer by before term 1 resumption.
- Unsuccessful candidates are placed on a “waiting list”.
- All appeals must be submitted in writing to the School. No verbal communication will be considered.
- Appeals will be considered only once all successful candidates have responded.
- Unsuccessful candidates will be notified by the end of the third term.
- Further appeals must be lodged directly with the Department of Education District Office.